CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 1, 2012

turning 7...family birthday dinner

Happy 7th Birthday to me! :)  I got to celebrate my birthday several times this year, and I loved it.  The night before my birthday, we all went out (as our tradition is) as a whole family to the place of my choice.  I chose "Big Fire."  I had a wonderful time.

All ready for my family birthday dinner!
My daddy & me
Stephanie & me
Some of my cousins & me 
(L-R: Stephanie, Kaitlyn, me, Brayden, Carter, & Jackson)
Poppy, Nana & me
Uncle Blair, Aunt Blip Blip, & me
Uncle Michael, Aunt Courtney, & me
Some more of my cousins & me
(L-R: Paul, Zach, me, Sam, & Grant)
Uncle Abe & Me
Uncle Thomas, Aunt Lindsey, & me
McKinly, Brady, & me
My brothers & me
(Brecken didn't want to take a picture, so this is what he did!)
My cousin, Easton, & me
Daddy, Mommy, & me
Our Family
(Brecken still not wanting his picture taken)
"Happy Birthday to Averie"
Make a wish...& blow the candles out!
7 years old!
I really enjoyed my cupcake!
A fun birthday dinner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment