CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2013

enjoying his gifts...

I (Brecken) loved all of my gifts, and I have been putting them into good use these last few weeks.  Turning 2 sure has been fun!

Working hard at my "desk"...
 ...concentrating hard...
(Mommy loves this focused face!)
 ...and creating quite the masterpiece!
Just call me Vincent Van Gogh!
 And, I also love my magnetic letters and animals.  The easel is from when my sister was little, but it works great for playing with my magnetic animals...
...and telling anyone in the room what animal I was holding!
 Such a happy boy!

 And, when Oma got home from her trip to Holland, she also gave me my birthday presents...I love my Little People carnival set...
 ...lots of good fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment