CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2013

"Two Two"...with friends

It's time to party with my friends!  I was so excited to have my friend party the day after my birthday...but it wasn't until 10:30, so I got to spend some time in the morning with my buddy, Brady.
Aren't we precious?
(Brady is playing a little music on my new guitar!)
Just me
I am a sweet, very happy boy...
...and, I am 2!
We headed to Chic-fil-A to set up and get everything ready until my friends arrived.  Mommy set up the table in my trains theme ("Two Two"), and we were all ready! 
My birthday chair...ready with balloons, birthday bib, birthday plate, birthday napkin, birthday cup, & birthday party hat!
This 2 year old is ready to par-tay!
(Am I not just so stinkin' cute?)
My friends & me...ready to play!  Mommy only took about 4 pics to get us all looking in the relative direction, but there were some funny faces!
L-R: Grant, Cale, Madison, Me, Easton, & Gabby 
My buddy, Jack, came a few minutes later, so I got to take a quick pic with him also!

After some playtime, we got to enjoy our yummy lunch...chicken nuggets, goldfish, & a drink!
Now, it's time for singing "Happy Birthday" to me...and enjoying cupcakes!
Making my wish...
...and Mommy helps me blow out my candle!
Mommy & me
Each of my friends...enjoying his/her cupcake...

Easton
Gabby
Madison (She didn't get to enjoy the cupcake, but she did enjoy her puffs!)
Jack
Grant
Cale
Mommy wanted to take my picture, but I was ready to be cleaned up...I had eaten most of the icing...is this face not hilarious!?
But, I did end up giving Mommy a very precious smile...& then got cleaned up so I could open my presents...and play some more!
 
Thanks, Easton, for my matchbox cars!
Thanks, Madison, for my Cars books!
Thanks, Grant & Cale, for my basketball!
Ready to shoot some hoops outside with my brother!
Thanks, Gabby, for my stacking train set!
And, thanks, Jack, for my Mater car!
I had such a fun time playing with my friends and celebrating my birthday!  What a fun party!  It sure was a great 2 days!  Sure is fun to be 2 years old! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment