CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 9, 2013

be mine

Each year, we exchange Valentine's with our classmates!  And, each year, we get to go to the store with Mommy to pick out which Valentine's and treats that we'd like to give to our friends.  This year, Brady chose the Avengers...and did a great job signing his name on every card!
I chose a mini bag of skittles and put a sticker on each one with my friend's name on it.
We had fun working on them one afternoon!
Then, on Valentine's morning, we came downstairs to see our little "love bags" from Daddy and Mommy...filled with goodies for each of us!
I enjoyed seeing what was in my "love bag"...
Yummy!
I love M&M's & skittles...and all my goodies (crayons, markers, notecards, pencils, etc.)
Brady had fun with his "love bag" too...
...pencils, markers, book, little coloring book, Jake cup, etc...
...and, of course, his favorite...CANDY!!  Yum!
Brecken's turn...
Yah for markers, board book, crayons, a little notepad, a Jake cup...
...and of course, his favorite too...CANDY!!  Check out that happy smile!
Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment