CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 5, 2013

brady's 5th birthday party ~ friend style

For my 5th birthday party with friends, I wanted to have another swim party at my Oma's house.  I was so excited to swim with my friends, celebrate my birthday again, & enjoy chicken nuggets, chips, fruit, popsicles, & cupcakes.  A great day indeed!

Here I am...ready to start the party!
2 of my bestest friends...McKinly & Garrison
All rubbed in and ready to swim!
Brecken also enjoyed the party...poolside!
Me & some of my good friends!
Jumping off the rock...
..."cannon ball"
My Daddy & me
My Mommy & me
Going backwards off the diving board!
This birthday boy is ready for some cake!
Daddy & Mommy with the birthday boy!
"Happy Birthday to Brady..."
 Making a wish...and then blowing out my candles!
Yummy!!
After some more swimming, it was time to have some popsicles!
Some of my friends enjoying their popsicles!
Brecken loves popsicles...& is all smiles when he gets to have one!
Brecken & his girlfriend, Gabby
Me with my good buddies, Brice & Gavin
Such a fun party...so thankful for all my friends!

1 comments:

Unknown

This swim Birthday Party has taken my heart away. You are super cute!! At the local event space NYC we recently had a stunning pool party. It was an early summer family bash which turned out to be extremely successful. The DIY pizzas that my mom made for the bash were out of this world!!

Post a Comment