CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

mini michael jordan

For a belated Christmas gift, Daddy & Mommy got us (really, just for me) a basketball goal & ball.  I (Brady) am so super excited about it.  Ever since Daddy got to meet Michael Jordan a few months ago, I decided I thought it'd be cool to learn to play ball just like him...or at least just like my Daddy!!

So, my Daddy & me...one of many basketball lessons I'll get...and one of many time we will shoot hoops together!
Daddy showing me how to play...

My turn to take a shot...
And, up the ball goes...
And again and again and again...I love it!
Daddy showing me how to dunk the ball...

...and then, of course, I get my turn!
Michael Jordan in the making, folks!

"Hanging" on the rim...

...and a smile for Mommy!
Everyday, I ask to shoot hoops for "just 5 minutes"...and, so long as it's nice weather, I get to go and play ball!  I love it.  Maybe one day, I'll be a basketball star as well!  But, for now, I'll keep practicing and playing in my driveway with my Daddy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment