CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 3, 2013

another "last"

This is my (Brady) last preschool field trip.  Hard to believe I'll be in kindergarten in the fall.  But, I am excited and ready.  For our field trip, we got to go to the Nature Museum and Freedom Park.  We had fun looking at bugs and turtles and snakes, but we had a blast playing on the playground and having a picnic lunch.  I am glad that Mommy & Brecken got to come along as well.

Here I am with my good buddy, Devyn, in the butterfly area.
Brecken & me
Brecken talking to the chickens...
...& i just smiled! :)
Watching the chickens go up and down the ramps!
Exploring at the Nature Museum with my buddies, Max & Devyn.
Last preschool field trip
Freedom Park
May 2013


0 comments:

Post a Comment