CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 3, 2013

first piano recital

I (Averie) have been taking piano lessons all school year, and I was excited about my end of year piano recital.  We each had 3 songs we got to play...& it was performing for our family.  I am looking forward to taking piano again in the fall.

Almost ready for the recital to begin.
Playing my first piece, "Bells of Great Britain"
Playing my second piece...a duet with my teacher..."I've Got the Joy, Joy"
And, my final piece, "Come See the Parade"
My teacher, Mrs. Gravely, and me
Thanks to Nana & Aunt Blip Blip for coming to watch me...
...& Aunt Helen & Stephanie...
(Oma was in Holland, and she hated to miss it.)
...& my brothers!
And, of course, my biggest fans, Daddy & Mommy
Averie Grace
May 2013
My congratulatory treat for completing my first year of piano...and my first recital...Sweet Frog!!  Yummy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment