CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 2, 2013

school spirit week

I love going to school.  I really had fun going to school during our "spirit week."  Each day, we got to dress up and have fun activities at school.  It was another great week.

Day 1 ~ Pajama Day
(Sure loved wearing my jammies...and getting to bring my Allie with me to school.)
Day 2 ~ Sports fan Day
(Got to wear my favorite team...Carolina Panthers!!)
Another sports fan pic
Day 3 ~ Twin Day
(This is me before I met up with my twin...)
I asked my BFF & cousin, Stephanie, to be my twin.  We loved having the same outfit on.  We were too cute!
Day 4 ~ Millionaire or Hobo Day
(I got to choose to dress like a millionaire or a "bum," and so I chose to dress like a millionaire...don't I look all ready to head to work as a successful business woman?)
Day 5 ~ Tacky Day
(It was easy to mix and match different patterns, but it sure was weird wearing 2 different shoes.)
Sure was a fun filled "spirit week" at school!

4 comments:

Richard C. Lambert

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. bakırköy ingilizce kursu

Blog Comment Backlinks

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! beşiktaş ingilizce kursu

nency

All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks shsat practice test

nency

useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!.. shsat practice

Post a Comment