CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 3, 2013

last day as a first grader

This is it...My (Averie) last day as a first grader!  After this day, I will officially be in second grade.  I had a wonderful school year!! 

Averie Grace 
May 2013
Last Day of 1st Grade
As is tradition for the past few years, after our last day of school (I had 1/2 day, so I was finished at 11:30.), we get to go out to lunch as a family.  I picked On the Border (one of my faves), and Daddy was able to meet us there.  Yay!  While we were there, Brady got to open his graduation gifts...
(Excuse the blurry pics...all Mommy had was her phone to take the pics!)
He tore into his gift...& cheered when he saw what was inside...
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle mask & sais...just what he really wanted!
Now, he can be Rafael!!
Happy Graduation and End of another School Year!
Happy End of First Grade to me...I got a watch, some chap stick, and a devotional book.  (Well, the devotional book was more a gift to go along with my salvation, but Daddy & Mommy gave it to me altogether!)
And this cutie was just all smiles in excitement for his turn in the fall...2 days a week starting preschool! 
We are thankful for another great school year!!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment