CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 3, 2013

mommy & me time

I (Brecken) am my Mommy's side kick.  I love hanging out with her all by myself Monday through Thursday.  And, since Brady was getting ready to graduate, Mommy took us out for our last mommy & me time.  We headed out to Discovery Place Kids, and I was so excited.

Brecken Thomas
May 2013
Such a happy boy!
Once we got inside, I was playing everywhere.  My first "stop" is the grocery store...pushing the buggy around and loading it up with food.
Then, I climbed up the 2 story playground!
Then, I explored in a submarine.
My most favorite "stop" is the cafe...where I get to cook & serve food to my "guest" (Mommy).
Making Mommy a sandwich...
...& then putting it in the oven!
(Yes, I even know to use oven mitts in case it's hot!)
Cooking up something yummy on the stovetop...
...& then big smiles at Mommy!
I love being at DPK...& with my Mommy!
And, finally starting to smile some with my eyes open!
And, my meal was delicious, and we had a wonderful time together!
As we were heading out, I wanted to have one last stop at the water area!!
So, I played in the water for a few minutes....
...filling up cups & bowls!
Then, it was time to go...we had a wonderful time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment