CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 2, 2013

our little gymnast

I really enjoy gymnastics.  I get to go for an hour once a week with my cousin, Stephanie, and we have the best time.  At the end of our season (we started in September), we had our "end of year performance" for our parents.  I loved it.  I got to show Daddy & Mommy all the "moves" I've learned this year...the floor, the beam, and the bar.  What a fun year!

Here I am...getting ready to start on the beam...
...ready for my spin...
...the floor exercises...
...I am very focused! :)
...then the bar...
Then, time for my trophy...
Daddy & Mommy's little gymnast
2012-2013
Trying to do a full split...I'm getting there!
Stephanie & me
Daddy & Mommy...my biggest fans!


0 comments:

Post a Comment