CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 2, 2013

mother's day

There is not a "job" in the world quite like being a mother.  I feel blessed every day that I get to have with my babies.  They are the reason I get to celebrate being a Mom every day...through the laughter & the frustrations, they are some of the greatest joys in my life.  I am thankful for my own mother, my mother-in-law, and the privilege that I get to be a Mommy to these precious gems!  It's not always easy, but when I lay my head down on my pillow at night, I thank God that they are mine here on earth!
And, we had a fun day together...church (check out the "Book of Life" post to find out why this was the best Mother's Day ever), celebrating Nana, celebrating Oma, and then celebrating me when we got home!  (And, I did forget my camera...resulting in no other pics that day...oops!)  Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment