CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 2, 2013

muffins with mommy

We love that Mommy (& Daddy usually) can join us for most of our school activities.  And, Mommy is so glad that she take part in the fun.  In May, we have "muffins for Mommy" at our preschool.  Brecken got to join in on the fun as well, and I (Brady) sure had fun sharing muffins with Mommy and showing her all the crafts I had made her...including a question/answer sheet that I said Mommy weighed 45 pounds and loves to shop at Harris Teeter...haha!!

Mommy with me (& Brecken)
Enjoying my muffins
(Yes, I am wearing a sweatshirt in May since we had some very random and unusual chilly weather that first week of May.)
And, Brecken...he's just very excited to be at my preschool...hard to believe he'll be coming 2 days a week next year while I'm off to kindergarten!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment